Contact: Pam Mahoney – email@example.com
- Click Here to Rent Surfaces through Self-Service account
- For prices and additional info please email Pam Mahoney or call the Front Desk (515–987-0806)
Surface Rental Overview
Sportsplex provides online rentals for your convenience. Please click the link below for a “self-service” account in which you can book the following surfaces:
- SportsPlex Turf: 890 SE Olson Dr: 36000 sq. ft. indoor sports training complex consisting of artificial turf, batting cages and pitching lanes; 1/2 north turf (infield), 1/2 south turf (cages), full field turf, batting cages, pitching lanes.
- SportsPlex Courts: 895 SE Olson Dr: 12,000sq. ft. basketball and volleyball court facility court 1, court 2, court 3, court 1,2 together (full HS court).
- SportsPlex Beach: 890 SE Olson Dr: 12,000 sq. ft. 4 court beach volleyball training and competition complex.
- Holiday Park: 1701 Railroad Avenue West Des Moines, IA : City of West Des Moines Baseball Park located in WDM featuring 11 baseball/softball fields and concessions.
If you are a first time user, you will need to create a log-in and password. If you are a returning customer – simply login and look for surfaces in which to rent.
If you are looking to rent the entire building or facility – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for prices.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rental fees will be paid prior to field/lesson areas/court use.
- Rentals are in 1 hour increments. 1/2 hour rentals are not allowed unless noted.
- Refunds/discounts for tardiness will not be provided.
- Pre-Payments & Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, with timely notice, we will allow your club to use these funds towards future bookings.
- Teams will exit the playing surface immediately upon the end of their time.
CANCELLATION / POSTPONEMENT POLICY:
AN AUTHORIZED CLUB REPRESENTATIVE MUST CONTACT SPW TO CANCEL / POSTPONE A SESSION A MINIMUM OF 4 HOURS PRIOR TO THE RENTAL.
If SPW is not notified, we are expecting you to play. The block of time is considered rented. NO make-up time will be offered and the funds are forfeit or an invoice will be sent. If you postpone a session and notify SPW as specified, the time will be made up in the next available block of time or the session will be moved to end of the reservation into the next available block of time.